Please read Ch. VII (7) of Animal Farm and answer the following questions in your notebooks:
After reading Chapter V of Animal Farm, please choose ONE of the questions below to answer using a TE/EA Structure Paragraph:
1. Why don’t the other animals protest Napoleon’s decisions? Give at least two reasons.
2. What is the importance of the dogs accompanying Squealer when he comes to talk to the animals?
3. How did Squealer use rhetoric to justify Napoleon's take-over to the others?
You will focus on the character development of one of the animals in Animal Farm.
1. Draw a picture of your animal with its name.
2. Characterize your animal (choose an adjective that describes him/her).
3. Support your characterization with analysis and text evidence.
4. Please see the sample diagram below.
Please be sure to complete your final drafts of the Julius Caesar argumentative essay. All final drafts must be:
All final drafts must be submitted via Google Classroom. Any e-mailed or printed submissions will NOT be accepted.